Everyone wants to live in the South in the winter. In fact, living in Athens, Georgia at any time of the year is the perfect place to live. So, this Athens, Georgia, weather forecast updates regularly.
In the winter, you’ll have cooler weather in December and January, but the temperatures start trending up in February so that you have a gorgeous spring climate. In fact, in the spring you can:
- Head to the State Botanical Garden of Georgia. Check out their latest events here.
- Take a Hike, Walk, or Bike
- (Re)Discover the University of Georgia Campus.
- Take a Garden Tour of Athens.
- Plan a Picnic.
Or head to one of our many festivals and events including:
- Athens Jewish Film Festival
- UGA International Street Festival
- Athens Beer Week and Annual Classic City Brew Fest
- The Twilight Criterium
- Human Rights Festival
NOTE: Check all websites and links for updated dates and information.
All of these are great reasons to visit Athens. But for a great reason to live here, check out the latest homes on the market. Then, give me a call and we’ll get you into an Athens home in time to discover and enjoy all the great things happening here.